ClouT partners prepared a book “Enablers for Smart Cities” which contains the main ClouT results and which is published by ISTE Ltd and John Wiley & Sons Inc, July 2016.
The ClouT book is available both in printed and electronic versions. Ordering is possible here.
ClouT book “Enablers for Smart Cities”
Table of Content
How to enable sensing, the most significant aspect, and then enable “smart” or intelligent procesing or management of city entities/resources?
1. Shared Wireless Sensor Networks as Enablers for a Context Management System in Smart Cities, Kenji Tei.
2. Sensorizer: An Architecture for Regenerating Cyber-physical Data Streams from the Web, Jin Nakazawa.
3. Smart Agent Foundations: From Planning to Spatio-temporal Guidance, Ahmed-Chawki Chaouche, Amal El Fallah Seghrouchni, Jean-Michel Ilié and Djamel Eddine Saïdouni.
4. A Multi-Agent Middleware for Deployment of Ambient Applications, Ferdinand Piette, Amal El Fallah Seghrouchni, Patrick Taillibert, Costin Caval and Cédric Dinont.
How to enable various kinds of applications integrating different city entities/resources?
5. ClouT: Cloud of Things for Empowering Citizen’s Clout in Smart Cities, Kenji Tei, Levent Gürgen and Takuro Yonezawa.
6. sensiNact IoT Platform as a Service, Levent Gürgen, Christophe Munilla, Rémi Druilhe, Etienne Gandrille and Jander Botelho Do Nascimento.
7. Verification and Configuration of Smart Space Applications, Fuyuki Ishikawa and Shinichi Honiden.
8. Smart Santander: A Massive Self-Managed, Scalable and Interconnected IoT Deployment, José Antonio Galache, Juan Ramón Santana and Luis Muñoz.
9. Using Context-aware Multi-agent Systems for Robust Smart City Infrastructure, Andrei Olaru, Adina Magda Florea and Amal El Fallah Seghrouchni.
How to make use of technology to realize values in cities and citizens’ lives ?
10. City of Santander, Sonia Sotero Muñiz and José Antonio Teixeira Vitienes.
11. Fujisawa, Towards a Sustainable Smart City, Takuro Yonezawa.