ClouT partners (KEIO University) will co-organize the 2nd EAI International Conference on IoT in Urban Space (Urb-Iot 2016) to be held in Tokyo on May 24-25 2016.
Urb-IoT is a new conference that aims to explore these dynamics within the scope of the Internet of Things (IoT) and the new science of cities. It is co-organized by the University of Tokyo in-cooperation with ACM SIGAPP, SIGCHI and SIGSPATIA.
Urb-IoT 2016 seeks multi-disciplinary contributions in the area of:
- Citizen Awareness and Engagement: Methods and studies for citizen involvement through participatory sensing or crowd-sourcing for urban tasks, as well as behavioural change of the citizen through awareness.
- Urban Analytics: Understanding the massive digital traces created by IoT in the urban landscape through big data analytics.
- IoT Applications and Services in Urban Context: Urban technologies and applications that challenge the state of the art and benefit citizens, decision and policy makers, and urban planners.
- Full Paper Submission deadline : 29 February 2016
- Notification deadline : 18 March 2016
- Camera-ready deadline : 8 April 2016
The event is endorsed by the European Alliance for Innovation, a leading community-based organisation devoted to the advancement of innovation in the field of ICT.
More details: http://urbaniot.org/2016/show/home